Em Tuesday, March 27 2001, 19:25:25, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) disse:

>If they compile /Link for use on the BeOS like they have with /View, I will
>be VERY happy. Finally, with shell access, I will be able to become a BeOS
>developer using the language I love and write applications for the
>operating system I love. Bring it on!

You mean *WE* will be very happy. :)

-Bruno

--
Bruno G. Albuquerque     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     BeDevId #15362
      Grupo Brasileiro de Usuários de BeOS - Presidente

Have you noticed that all you need to grow healthy, vigorous grass is a
crack in your sidewalk?