I use that script all the time!  It's great!  Haha.

A slight change was made to the URL parser such that it now returns
the port it is paring the url into instead of the target of the url.
This should not be a big deal for any other scripts since most do not
do deep intricate port work like this to begin with and then even
fewer would care about the return value of parse-url.  All you need to
do is comment out this line from the script and you'll be back in
operation.

;               port-spec/target: tgt

Sterling