>  >Interesting...how did you use REBOL in the site? Are any of the scripts
>>visible?
>>
>>Thx,
>>
>>Dave De Graff
>>

>Thanks for the kind comment, Dave... The scripts that search our booklist
>(we sell almost a thousand different titles now) were written in REBOL. The
>entire underlying e-commerce system that allows a customer to click on any
>title showing on the site on any page (and it's a dynamic site with the
>possibility of hundreds of pages) is PURE unadulterated REBOL. The same
>system, by the way, also handles fulfillment for the REBOLpress books, etc.
>Kinda proud of it<g> and it's generated a lot of good orders for us,
>operating flawlessly since July of last year. REBOL is just plain EASY to
>develop powerful web applications in.
>
>You may have noticed the very first line of the http://abooks.com site, the
>one welcoming visitors and showing their IP number, etc. Here's the script
>for that tasty little enhancement:

some feedback for u ralph:

on abooks.com, i couldn't find yur book by using the search engine -
'rebol', 'dummies', 'rebol for dummies' - none brought up any books.

when i did get to the book, the text was wayy too big (no leading at
all - gaps between lines) - i use mac, ie5.

great book BTW!

ciao

d x