I use an HP 620LX and have been running the 2.2.0.15.1 version since
it was released. I find it invaluable for trying out ideas on the road,
train or plane. I just wish that version 2.5 would work for me. It would
also be great as I've mentioned before if there was a version of Rebol/View

Cheers
        colinb