Brett,

Thanks for posting file-tools.r! I have been writing bits of it for myself
as I needed them, and was currently balking at writing the
directory-related functions (esp copying).

I needed to modify the way that external code is included to use  my own
scheme, no problem.

I added a /verbose refinement to copy-directory. I want to see what my
script does to make sure it behaves itself!

However, I'm getting the following error in mime-read. What is the purpose
of adding /full at the end of what should already be the full file path?

>> retval: copy-directory/files/verbose %/d/html/eq/source/book-cod/
ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/source/book-cod/
Copy Dir FROM: /d/html/eq/source/book-cod/
           TO: ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/source/book-cod/
-   Copy file: about.r
** Script Error: Invalid path value: full
** Where: mime-read
** Near: read source-as-object/full

- Michael Jelinek

"Brett Handley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@rebol.com on 04/11/2001 09:09:39