2ker wrote:
>Is this possible to catch data from stdin with REBOL/Core?
>(something like: cat file.txt |rebol -w script.r )
>Does it require /Command or /View/Pro (shell extension)?

It depends on whether you're running Windows or something
more Unix-like. On Unix-like systems, I/O redirection is
done without difficulties. On Windows the | operator does
not work with REBOL, just > and <.

You can do full I/O redirection from within REBOL with the
shell functions of /Command and /Pro, but in REBOL syntax.
See the docs on the shell functions on the REBOL site, but
before you ask: No, you can't use the | operator with /Pro
or /Command on Windows either.

My advise: Get /Pro and use REBOL scripts as the main glue
to call all of the external programs, instead of DOS batch
language (useless) or Perl (ugly) :)

Brian Hawley