#15-Apr-01# Message from *Carl Sassenrath*:
Hi Carl,

> Never seen that happen.  Try removing rebol.r and user.r, or
> if they are missing, add them with correct permissions.

I tried again with 2.3.0.4.2, rather than the 4.1 I was using, and it
worked.. I'm not exactly sure why 4.1 didn't crash immediately (it has on
every other system I've got the libc5/libc6 versions backwards)

But it's working, despite my bumbling efforts ;))

Chris
--
New sig in the works
Explorer 2260, Designer and Coder