Hello All...

        random/seed 1 while [ 1 ]  [ print random 100 ]         ; on a Win
98 box....

Always produces an identical list of random numbers everytime it's run.

Can this be relied on to produce the same identical list of random numbers,
each time it is run on varying platforms?

I have to ask because I  only have access to one type of platform.

Thanks..

p.s Glad to see I can open a UDP listen port under 2.5 now....I had great
trouble with it before...  Don't ask me why.. I just did!

Rob Lancaster
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]