Hi list,
I know this has been brought up before, but I never heard of a real answer.

When sending data through a form using Post, how should I get the size of
the data sent? Right now I'm using:

read-io system/ports/input data: make string! 2000 2000
data: replace/all data "%0D%0A" "<br>"
data: make object! decode-cgi data

But when the data goes over 2000 bytes (?) it gets cut off, is there any way
to make it check how much data has been sent and allocate the space for
that? I'll be having forms sending over 2000 bytes and would really need it.

/Regards Stefan Falk - www.amigaextreme.com