Hi list,
I'm having a huge problem, I can't for my life figure out how to do this.

I have a form posting an X number of questions and answers, and I need to
know how many and create a loop. Eg. if there are two questions and answers,
I'll do this:

question1: data/question1
answer1: data/answer1
question2: data/question2
answer2: data/answer2

append block-to-save question1
append block-to-save answer1
append block-to-save question2
append block-to-save answer2

Now, the number of Q and A's is in a variable so I know the number of Q and
A's.

I would like to create a loop that would look something like this (and this
is fantasy):

for count 1 number-of-questions 1 [

question[count]: data/question[count]
answer[count]: data/answer[count]

append block-to-save question[count]
append block-to-save answer[count]

]

Now, without using my wild imagination, how is this done?

/Best Regards Stefan "Syke" Falk - www.amigaextreme.com