Thank you Larry and Carl,

Yes my index file is not updating correctly. I'm pretty sure that it is
proxy servers. My ISP has at least four of them.
Makes the rebsite a little non-communicative unfortunately. Evidence below.

The evidence from the desktop was
1) Entered the URL supplied by Larry in the GOTO dialog - worked both times
(new URLS to me and probably the proxy)
2) Edited the index.r file in the cache directly - and it works.

The evidence from Netscape browser was
1) Read the location http://www.rebol.com/index.r - result = old file
2) Refresh the page - result = new file

The evidence from Rebol is below, note that I ran the same command in quick
succession manually.
Note that out of four attempts it was the third that actually succeeded.
I have not tried hitting reload multiple times in the desktop yet... :-/

I need a netscape refresh for Rebol or the right wording to send in a
request to my ISP about that cache policy. I don't know what.. Help!?

>> print read http://www.rebol.com/index.r
REBOL [Type: index]

title "REBOL.com"
summary "The portal to REBOL sites, demos, tests, and more."

folder "Sites" %view/sites/index.r info "Directory of REB Sites" icon site
folder "Demos" %view/demos/index.r info "Demos of REBOL/View" icon demo
;folder "Tests" %view/tests/index.r info "Tests for REBOL/View"
folder "Tools" %view/tools/index.r info "Useful utilities and scripts" icon
tool
folder "Docs"  %view/docs/index.r  info "Documentation for REBOL/View"
file "Feedback" %view/demos/feedback.r icon email info "Use this to report
bugs and suggest enha
ncements"
link "REBOL Web" http://www.rebol.com/index.html info "View REBOL's web
site"

folder "Sites" http://www.reboltech.com/index.r info "Directory of REB
Sites" icon site
folder "Demos" %view/demos/index.r info "Demos of REBOL/View" icon demo
;folder "Tests" %view/tests/index.r info "Tests for REBOL/View"
folder "Tools" %view/tools/index.r info "Useful utilities and scripts" icon
tool
folder "Docs"  %view/docs/index.r  info "Documentation for REBOL/View"
file "Feedback" %view/demos/feedback.r icon email info "Use this to report
bugs and suggest enha
ncements"
link "REBOL Web" http://www.rebol.com/index.html info "View REBOL's web
site"

>> print read http://www.rebol.com/index.r
REBOL [Type: index]

title "REBOL.com"
summary "The portal to REBOL sites, demos, tests, and more."

folder "Sites" %view/sites/index.r info "Directory of REB Sites" icon site
folder "Demos" %view/demos/index.r info "Demos of REBOL/View" icon demo
;folder "Tests" %view/tests/index.r info "Tests for REBOL/View"
folder "Tools" %view/tools/index.r info "Useful utilities and scripts" icon
tool
folder "Docs"  %view/docs/index.r  info "Documentation for REBOL/View"
file "Feedback" %view/demos/feedback.r icon email info "Use this to report
bugs and suggest enha
ncements"
link "REBOL Web" http://www.rebol.com/index.html info "View REBOL's web
site"