Obviously, and many other programs do it. But that was not the
question. Anyway, if someone is interested to do a rebol pdf generator
but isn't too sure how, there is a freeware program written in VB with
source, so that should help and encourage the candidate.
As for the name of the program, er, I forgot. If there is interest,
mail me and I'll look it up.

fantam

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]