>I haven't used it alot, but haven't noticed anything bad in it yet.

Hmm.. It could be OS/version dependant issue.. I'll install Amiga Emulator
and Linux (dualboot) to this machine some day..

While I'm here.. Is there archive of this mailing list somewere on the web?

Joanna

PS: Something I did. (my first attempt ) Now I only need to make this and
index.r reloading happen automatically :-)

REBOL [
         Title: "Local index refresher"
         File: %redir.r