  file: %pdf-html.r
  Author: "Ryan S. Cole"
  Comments: "Just some junk code I had that I slopped a UI on."
]

PDF-conversion-URL: http://access.adobe.com/perl/convertPDF.pl

convert: function [
  "converts pdf url to html"
  pdf [URL!]
  where-to [file! URL! block!]
] [
  document
] [
  document: read/custom PDF-conversion-URL reduce [
    'post rejoin ["url=" pdf "&extract_order=-x&reflow_p=X&clear_p=X"]
  ]

  either empty? where-to [
    write %temp.html document
    editor %temp.html
  ] [
    foreach f where-to [write f document]

view layout [
  title "PDF to HTML Converter"
  label "URL of PDF document"
  pdf-url: field ("http://www.ftc.gov/os/1999/9910/64fr59888.pdf";)
  label "Save to"
  across
  save-to: field
  button "Browse" [save-to/text: mold request-file show save-to]
  return
  button "Convert" [
    convert load pdf-url/text load save-to/text