On 06-May-01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Messages 1.3.5 is complete and it now supports uploading images to
> your news site! To see Messages in action with news, discussion
> forums, and classified ads, including pretty pictures, go to the
> following URL...

> http://www.fargonews.com

Yep - the pictures are there and fit okay.

> The entire site is run by the 100K Messages and REBOL.

> Following is a list of enhancements since the previous release...

> -Message content may now contain HTML tags. -All CGI operations now
> use POST instead of GET -Supports uploading images during message
> creation (currently for news operations only.)

> Your input is appreciated. As always, the code follows.

Considering it's getting so long Ryan, it'd probably be appreciated if
you just provided an URL to the code.  It's also a lot of text to cut
out when you're replying, as I've just found out. (:

BTW - a suggestion for your REBOL news site.  How about coding a
spider to check for new and changed REBOL scripts appearing on the
REB sites linked to by the View Desktop?  That should give you a
steady stream of new REBOL stuff to mention in the news.