Heya CPN,

CPSSCCC> I would be glad if you could keep me informed of the course-monography (I
CPSSCCC> don't know if it's the right English word for it)

Two words for the content of a class/school subject etc;

"syllabus"
and
"curriculum"

In old matters of schooling, English frequently falls back to Latin :)

I believe the former applies more to a single course instead of an
overall content for a school year or or something like that for the
latter.

--
Mat Bettinson - EuroGamer's Gaming Evangelist with a Goatee
http://www.eurogamer.net | http://www.eurogamer-network.com