Carl Sassenrath wrote:

> A draft of the REBOL Dictionary (all functions of REBOL
> listed in alpha order) is now available in HTML format.
>
> If you like to wait for the net, you can download it from
>http://www.rebol.com/docs/dictionary.html.  It's 878 KB.
>
> If you prefer to use REBOL distributed computing, you can
> get the doc from REF-MAKE in the DOCS folder on REBOL/View
> desktop.  It's about 45 KB.  You decide.
>
> I would like your comments regarding its formatting on
> your browser. Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I wrote this formatter in a couple hours, so I'm sure it
> still has some glitches.

Looks just fine under KDE's Konqueror.  One question though..where are
they images under the lynx text based browser? j/k ;)  On that related
note, the document fails to validate as HTML 4.01 transitional by the
W3C validtator (http://validator.w3.org/).  The first 8 errors or so
pretty much nail down what's missing with the last being the rest of the
errors (missing ALT tag for corresponding IMG tags) which under Lynx
could be set as ALT=" " for example. :)

Regards,
Deryk

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature