Hi,

I am stuck in a should-not-be-so-difficult problem with view. I have a lot of
checkboxes in a layout, named c1, c2, ... c16. At one time, given a number X, I would
like to do something on the cX checkbox.

For now, I have this sort of code :

set-check: func [n [integer!] /local code ][
 code: copy ""
 code: join join "set in c" n join " 'data true show c" n
 print ["generated code ; " code]
 do code
]

IT IS WORKING ! (the print is only for debugging purpose). However I am not satisfied
with this code. I'am looking for a more elegant way to do that. Something like :

myCheckBox: guru-function( "c" 5)
myCheckbox/data: true

Patrick