Hi, I know I have asked this thing some time ago but I couldn't find the old
posting. Anyway...

The good news is that make-doc-pro version 1.0.1 is finished and it has quite a
lot of improvements. Now I want to make a distribution.

I use some functions, that I have collect in the central location: my
rm_functions.r file. I include this file with do %rm_functions.r So far no
problem. But I don't want to slice the single make-doc-pro.r file and therefore
would like to include the source-code in the distribution version of
make-doc-pro.r file but not in my local development version.

So I need a distribution-maker script that can do this and maybe use the RIP
format too.

Any suggestions or even better solutions ;-))?

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer