On my laptop I am running Rebol/Command  [ Win89se ]. %/c/rebol

Before buying Command, I ran Rebol/View, then Rebol/ViewPro and have
occasionally successfully run the Rebol Plugin in IE 5.5

But Rebol seems far too ready to install itself all over the place. For
example, if I open a windows folder and double click on any .r file it will
try to install itself in that folder. This creates havoc creating view local
and public folders. I don't understand why it tries to do this.

Is this 'normal',  misconfigured, or perhaps symptoms of a damaged Win32
registry?

If I want to create  a CDROM with rebol based work, how best to structure
the files and handle installation?

This also raises the topic of where and how Rebol handles its cache and how
to plan for that.
Looking for any advice, wisdom strategies to handle these issues..

Thanks
- Jason