1) When I use the parse-xml function, here's what I get:

ng/> And this is in the outer tag, the "test" tag.</test>}
== [document none [["test" none [["tag" none [{This is inside "tag"}]] ["
goodForNothing" none none] { And this is in the outer tag,...
>> print mold xml-doc
[document none [["test" none [["tag" none [{This is inside "tag"}]] ["goo
dForNothing" none none] { And this is in the outer tag, the "test" tag.}]
]]]

Is there some good documentation for the use of this function somewhere, and, not
least, for the kind of block tree it returns?

2) There is a build-tag function, which isn't perfect, but it _is_. Has anyone written
a good function to go the other way? I.e. to turn a tag into a block or into an object?

~H

Praetera censeo Carthaginem esse delendam