Hi,

    How can I access a global word from inside a context?  Or backwards navigate one:

>> a: make object! [
[        b: make object! [
[                c: "Object"
[            ]
[        d: make object! [
[                e: ../b/c
[            ]
[    ]
** Script Error: .. has no value
** Near: e: ../b/c

Wait...  Parent-Face, maybe it's Parent-Object?

>> a: make object! [
[    b: make object! [
[        c: "Object"
[        ]
[    d: make object! [
[        e: self/parent-object/b/c
[        ]
[    ]
** Script Error: Invalid path value: parent-object
** Near: e: self/parent-object/b/c

hmm...  No good.  I know, let's try getting from a:

>> a: make object! [
[        b: make object! [
[                c: "Object"
[            ]
[        d: make object! [
[                e: a/b/c
[            ]
[    ]
** Script Error: a has no value
** Near: e: a/b/c

Scrap!...  Well, I guess I can go:

>> a: make object! [
[    b: make object! [
[        c: "Object"
[        ]
[    d: make object! [
[        e: ""
[        ]
[    ]
>> a/d/e: a/b/c
== "Object"
>> a/d/e
== "Object"

So I got it, so what?  I didn't get what I was after.  Is there no other way to set a
word in an object to the value of a word in another context in the same object?

I think that when I am done I will submit an article concerning Objects, &
Manipulation to the Zine. (that is if I can find the submital addy again...)

Thanks!!
Ammon