Hi Sterling,

<< It all depends o nwhen you do the hide.  The problem you are running
into is that the face is reshown automatically to display the change
in the face as you release the mouse button.  If you hide it on the
'up event then it should hide just fine. >>

Ahhh. AHA! So, if I hide the face and then set 'show to false, it won't
redraw?

<work work work> Nope. Things don't re-show correctly after that. Hmmm. Oh
well. I guess I'll just write the 'engage for it.

Thanks!

--Gregg