Howdy, gang:

I have released some code that I banged out in my spare time
for interfacing Berkeley db 1.85 with REBOL/Command.  It seems
to work well under both windows and unix.

The code is available here:

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~whip/

IMPORTANT CAVEAT:

With the current REBOL/Command release, you're limited to
putting and fetching text-only data because the library
interface doesn't accept binary! types for parameters.  This
limitation is not in the next REBOL/Command release.  You'll
notice some comments about that in the code where it applies.

Salutations!

-jeff