I just wanted to check with the list whether they have got any response
from RT for
the last 2 weeks. I have send 2 emails in the last 2 weeks to follow up on
possible IOS
evaluation but have not got any replies.

Just thought maybe the list might have some ideas whether RT is being held
up by
any high priority stuffs that forbids them from responding to my emails.

Thanks
YekSoon

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

---