Hi Brett,

> In summary, I guess my interest is in:
> (a) how to address reusable code snippets
> (b) how to compose the new script from reusable snippets and the specifics
> of the script wanted.
> (c) being able to do so for a variety of situations - code is data after
> all.

I find interesting your proposal. But we should design specifics of
import/export/store before trying something.

An example of basic design:

we could use normal scripts in a specific dir. The library program find in
them the global words used, and then when you ask for a given function it do
all the script in which the given global word is defined:

 import librarydir db-select

will do the file librarydir/dbms.r

---
Ciao