Christian-

Thanks for the link to the VanillaSBX. The reason I tried IIS in the first
place is because I could not find an active VanillaSBX link on
langreiter.com.

Also, please check into the CGI non-parsing headers problem which was
pointed out in a different response. IIS is easy to administer and it would
be nice to be able to run Vanilla on IIS.

Thanks again! You're one of my heroes. :)