Hi, I just started to add a PDF emitter to make-doc-pro. Therefore I use
pdf-maker from Gabriele. I have some questions:

1. How are line breaks done inside a textbox? I can see the use of 'newline, 'p
and 'P

2. Is it correct that textboxes are not positioned one after the other if no
position is given? So I have to position them myself on the page?

3. If 2 is true: How can I find out how big a layouted textbox will be? I have
to do some textbox positioning algorithm (reminds me about TeX). Has anyone done
such a thing already?

4. I read the docs to pdf-maker but saw that you use a lot more words in
pdf-maker-dor.r Would it be possible to get a short description for these
things?

Thanks. Robert