Hi Maarten

Here is a problem and the related suggestion regarding rugby XPi.

The problem
===========

To experiment with rugby, I was trying to split the tic-tac-toe program in
two part : a server and a client.

Foolishly I started my server with the following line :

serve [compute-move get-result init-grid computer-start]

As a result, the get-rugby-service was giving me the most puzzling error. It
is certainly obvious to you what is wrong with this line. However it took my
a long time to find out by myself.

It was difficult because :
- I did a wrong thing in the server, and the server said nothing
- I did a wrong thing in the server, and the client told me a lot of thing I
didn't understand

The suggestion

the serve function should not accept to serve a function that already exists
in rugby like get-result here.

Besides I am having a lot of fun with rugby and the tic-tac-toe program is
working now.

Regards

Patrick