>    "Use the SOURCE, Luke!"  ;-)
>
> Try copying the following into your interpreter window:
>
>     help context
>     source context
>     help does
>     source does
>     help has
>     source has
>
> Too much thinking in c?  ;-)
   Heh.  Actually, it's things like..... okay, um... the language in help
makes more sense now than it did, so I can't figure out why I was confused.
*grimaces*  But, I usually only get to use this phone line to which my
computer is connected after 10pm.  And by the time I get to sorting through
the 70-some messages on the REBOL list, it's usually closer to midnight, and
my mind is befuddled.  Maybe I should just download my mail and read it the
following afternoon :/  Now I feel dumb.  Oh well.  ;)