I think we've been over this before on this list.
   Besides, if you look at the output from 'minimum, what it did was return a
new PAIR! which contains the minimum values from each half of each given PAIR!.
It's basically been decided you can't really compare PAIR! values for
greater/less-than, because how do you *define* which is greater and which is
less?  But 'minimum just takes something like 'minimum AxB CxD and returns ExF,
where E is the smaller of A and C, and F is the smaller of B and D.  Pretty
basic.  Not sure, myself, what use it is, but hell, there it is.

--Charles

> What's up with the following /CORE console output?
>

> >> 10x20 > 10x25
> ** Script Error: Expected one of: pair! - not: pair!
> ** Where: halt-view
> ** Near: 10x20 > 10x25
> >> minimum 10x20 5x25
> == 5x20

> http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
>

> 1 cent a minute calls anywhere in the U.S.!

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&url=http://www
.getpennytalk.com