Heh.  I like your interpretation of it.  I'm usually not home at all on
weekends, so I'm kind of thankful for the drop-off - as it is I get too much
mail ;)

--Charles

> Hello,
>
> I'd say it's more indicative that people actually have real lives away from
computers and why waste precious free time at the weekend writing and talking
about ANY computer language when there's a million more exciting things to be
doing.

> If you can't think of more exciting things than REBOl at weekends then you
should get outside more.

> That said i don't always heed my own advice - I often think about computer
related subjects whilst dog walking at weekends ;-)

Brownell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > I've noticed that the weekend postings to this board seem to drop by at
least 90%.  Is that a sign that Rebol is a workplace diversion?