Chaz,

I'm not sure what the point of even posting such a cryptic and obscure message is ,
but it's good to see carl is still alive, his first post in a *long* time.

Just hope Carl or REBOL aren't thinking or planning any stupid proprietary P2P system,
Morpheous and others are already competing in the space with varying degrees of
success and failure, and Iam confident that the only way any internet distribution
system is going to succeed is by being based on completely open protocols and not
proprietary - the world wide web and email are perfect examples of these.

Anything else is backing a loser.

Everybody has to be free to join in and interoperate and be able to set up and use &
contributeusing their own systems.

This is what made the web & email a success and is what will need to happen in
Instant-Messaging & P2P for these to truly succeed.

However REBOL could and should be used to develop the bleeding edge of a super new
open P2P system.

My 2 pence worth.

Mark Dickson