Thanks to everyone!

I learned a new function: to-set-word and its family!

however, I think the fastest way is to use "LOAD" function.
I can simply create a block, append to it everythink I need, and then load
it and view (view layout load myVar).

I need much time to implement the solution with "bind", since I must bind
every variable contained in the block, instead "load" makes it
automatically.

thank you. bye!

(I made a new little step to become a Rebol expert!)

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Le maglie con il numero e il nome dei tuoi campioni, sono sul Milanstore

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=313&d=24-3