Hi rebolinth,

On Thursday, April 04, 2002, 4:30:08 PM, you wrote:

rndn> Where did you got the information from ?

In the old days when there were not even a book, :) we simply used
experimentation to learn REBOL.

;-)

rndn> Is this detailed information somewhere in a book,
rndn> or where you able to tickle the RT ;-)

I  just  tried writing a protocol handler, with some help from the
list.  (It  was  before  Jeff  posted  his protocol howto however,
IIRC.)  It was not difficult to guess what the bits meant, as they
reflect  the  refinements  passed  to  the  OPEN  call (except for
PASS-THRU).

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amigan -- AGI L'Aquila -- REB: http://web.tiscali.it/rebol/index.r