Hello list,

I had a nice chat with Carl on IOS Messenger, and we agreed upon
following scenario:

Core 2.6 is really near now, so we all have last chance to post bug
reports, enhancement request, to be included in 2.6. Post it as a reply
to this message. Those of us, being present on IOS Developer server,
will look into it, and fill it into IOS bug database. But please, keep
in mind following simple but clear rules, set-up by Carl.

1) ALL older DB requests should be submitted if you want them to be
considered for 2.6.

2) Those requests that are "just a few lines" of change will be done.

3) Those requests where a user has already coded it, and we agree with
the code, name, and API details, then we will add it.

4) And then, if there is a very serious problem

5) If it is a big change, and no code has been created, then it will not
be in 2.6.

So please - no multimedia stuff, no components, no modules, no
threading, no dreamy stuff - let's save it for 3.0 :-)

Thanks,
-pekr-