Hello, I'm new in REBOL.

My data are held in a Mysql database. I know how to read them.
I want to display them in a list, then choose one line in this list by clicking or
double-clicking and display all the datas related to this line.

I have 3 questions about the processing of the list.
1 . What is the syntax to dynamically change the contents of the list.
2 . How to get the click event and the values of the line pointed to.
3 . How to scroll in the list using a scrollbar.

Thank you for your help.