Rishi Oswal wrote

>I am an undergraduate student at UCSD studying
>Cognitive Science. I am interested in using IOS
>technology in an upper division course based upon a
>principal called Contextual Design. In this course,
>applications of cognitive science are explored,
>emphasizing principles for designing effective systems
>to support individuals, groups, and organizations.
>Students work in project teams to design and evaluate
>a prototype application or redesign an existing
>system

Rishi, I read your email with interest.

I am in the process of getting funding for my next teching phase in a
little over a month where I
intend to use Rebol/IOS for the teacher-student administration and
content/courseware.

Of course, your goals sound noble, and I wish you the best with your
efforts, and
I think you are right on target to gather data in this area.  May I
suggest getting
some grant monies from your university (professor) or a local private
sponser to just do an
outright purchase?

In the startup mode that I am in, I cannot fund you for your class which
is coming
soon, but maybe sometime in the future this would be possible. Anyway,
compared to
college tuition, Rebol/IOS is cheap.

Good luck and it sounds like you have a great idea for a project.
I would love to take that course!
Steve Shireman