Hello riusa,

> I used in /view the radio-buttons (very useful).
> I created a little list with a large font (vh3) but, the little buttons
> (little circles) that the user can click are very small. How can I do
> (if possible) to enlarge them? If it is not possible, can I substitute
> the image of the radio-button with another image (I will draw a larger
> button).

This works (at double the size):

        view layout [r: radio 24x24 do [append r/effect [fit]]]

Now the question is why is the above necessary?

        >> get in get-style 'radio 'init
        == [effect: [key 200.200.200]]

Ah, you can see the init code is changing whatever
effect you set in the layout dialect. The init code
happens afterwards. So what I did above was change the
code after the radio is laid out and initialized, using
'do [...]

But you might appreciate this:

        view layout [
                style big-radio radio 24x24 with [
                        init: [effect: [key 200.200.200 fit]]
                ]
                radio big-radio big-radio
        ]

All this is inspiring me to make a scalable radio style.
Something relatively easy to accomplish, I think.

Anton.