Hi, Charles,

From: "Charles"
http://www.chalz.net/cgi-bin/whois?chalz.net
> could not be retrieved.  Circular forwarding detected
> ** Near: print read http://www.chalz.com/cgi-bin/whois?chalz.net
>
>    What does "circular forwarding detected" mean?  And how come I can get
> proper result using a web browser, but not REBOL?  Thanks all.

I don't know precisely what "circular forwarding detected" means either.
REBOL can be thrown by certain redirects, but gets better with each release.
Interestingly, the command works fine in REBOL/View 1.2.1, but only balks on
REBOL/Core 2.5 on my Win 98SE.  My guess is that /Core 2.6 will fix the
problem.  To be sure, I would **quickly** place a bug report.  Meanwhile, a
peak at the source of the HTTP schemes of each version will likely reveal
the problem.  I would do it, but I'm out of time this morning.  Best of
luck.
--Scott Jones