Hi, Richard,

<<
From: "COFFRE Richard FTO"
<snip>
I use to code below to write something in a file :

write/append/lines output reduce [ count " - " ligne ]

where count is a number and ligne a character string. It doesn't work
because I don't have any block, but when I write

write/append/lines output [ count " - " ligne ]

count isn't evaluated so how can I do ?

I apologize in advance if I missed some critical piece of this thread.  I
also am not entirely sure that I understand the final format of which you
seek.  Assuming, for example, :

;if
    count: 3
    ligne: "I don't know French"
;then
     write/append/lines output rejoin [ count " - " ligne ]
;should produce
;3 - I don't know French
;in the file referred to by 'output

If you are looking for a different final format, please give an example of
what you wish to see..

Hope this helps, and good luck.

--Scott Jones