Thanks for the pointers, Anton and Geza!

I now have nearly complete success with what I wanted to do with 'list and supply.

One more thing though, if you all would be so kind...

Anton's scroller demo is still a bit complex for me (especially given that I am still
learning the 'list style).  Anton, the demo mentions that your special scroller style
is not necessary for scrolling a 'list.

What are the essentials for scrolling a 'list?
(I know about 'scroll-para and have and have used 'crop on images, and investigated
the origin method, but none of these work on 'list).  Is it similar to a 'text-list,
with face/sld/data and face/sn, etc?