Hi Carl,

Friday, April 19, 2002, 11:25:02 AM, vous avez écrit:

CR> On 19-Apr-02, Ronald Gruss wrote:

>> Hi Rebolers,

>> How could I 'do the calendar.r script from within another script and
>> return to this parent script after closing 'calendar ?

CR> I'm not sure what the calendar.r script is, but you can just do
CR> another script from within a REBOL script and when the second script
CR> ends the first script will continue on.  Try running this little
CR> script from the Console...

CR> rebol []
CR> print "Parent script running..."
CR> do %calendar.r
CR> print "Parent script running again..."

CR> HTH.

Sorry, I have to explain a little more : running the script below,
when I clic on the button, script calendar.r works fine, but when I
close that last one, the parent layout (containing the button) is
closed to!

view main: layout [ button "Calendrier" [do %calendar.r] otherstuff: {what else I
would integrate in 'main}]

Calendar.r can be found in View/Script Library

Any ideas ?

--

Best regards,

 Ronald