On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 12:55:56PM +0200, Gabriele Santilli wrote:
> Once Jeff wrote something like: "this is a puzzle for you: what is
> to-none useful for?". I was never able to solve the puzzle.

I am not aware of that puzzle, or what Jeff had in mind, but here is
my guess: it lets you add code to an 'any clause without breaking
the 'any, e.g. if you want to call a sequence of functions until
one of them returns non-none/false, but also need to do some
calculations in between, you could use something like:

any [
        func1
        to-none count: count + 1
        func2