Hi Boris,

<< 1. Do you allow multithreading? Any code snippet? >>

REBOL doesn't support native multithreading. Maarten's latest release of
Rugby has cooperative multithreading in it as an example of how you might
approach it.

<< 2. What do you use for debugging tools and unit test frameworks? >>

Since REBOL doesn't support step tracing at this time, the console and
embedded print statements are the most common debugging tools I think, at
least they are for me. There is also a unit testing script (based on
JUnit?), called rebol-unit.

--Gregg