Hi all,

about text-list, I found this problem (I think it is a problem!):

     view layout [text-list "a" "b" "a"]

If a user select the first "a" text-list even select the third "a".
It should be a good thing to manage text-list with an index and not
directly with the text (maybe creating a new component "text-list-index")?

bye!

--Alessandro--

> Hi Ashley,
>
> Work around for #2 is to use the AS-IS keyword.
> i.e. change the text-list to :
>
>      text-list data files as-is
>

> Cheers Phil

Windoze].}
>      box blue 200x50 "Click here" with [
>           data: now/time/precise
>           feel: make feel [
>                engage: func [face action event] [
>                     if action = 'alt-down [
>                          print reform ["Right" now/time/precise -
face/data] face/data: now/time/precise
>                     ]
>                     if action = 'down [
>                          print reform ["Left" now/time/precise -
face/data] face/data: now/time/precise
>                     ]
>                ]
>           ]
>      ]
>      text 200 {The first result counts values within a block, the
second the number of blocks.}
>      button 200 "Load block(s)" [
>           write/lines %test.dat remold [now now]
>           print length? load %test.dat
>           write/append/lines %test.dat remold [now now]
>           print length? load %test.dat
>      ]
> ]
>
> </code>
>
> Regards,
>
>      Ashley

> subject, without the quotes.

Telefono:     347.63.43.231

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Divertiti a sfrecciare nel traffico cittadino o sui marciapiedi, con il monopattino
Crazy!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=423&d=7-5