>I think it's time to change the licensing for REBOL/Core
>and REBOL/View. What do you think?  Here's what I'm thinking:

>Core and View would be free for use and redistribution for
>commercial and noncommercial use; however, if more than five
>copies are in use at a single company, then purchasing would
>be required. Exception would be the use of REBOL for any
>educational purposes.

Well I think you could do the same with Rebol Command, however I think
redistribution for commercial use should be payed for, probably
negotiable, this is just that I want to start using Rebol Command in a
large product my company is working on but I can't convince my boss to
put down the money on the Command up front. If I built stuff with it
that was really useful of course his opinion might be changeable.