Citat Carl Read <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 08-Jun-02, Robert M. Muench wrote:
>
> >> -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We could go on with every single SI unit in existance?

It would be cool if Rebol knew that the unit of voltage divided with amps is
ohm. This way, certain datatypes could get much more than just descriptive, but
it would probably be too much bloat to implement that. Stupid idea, anyway. :-)

Regards,
Henrik Mikael Kristensen