Hi Allesandro,

<<
I was very interested to the function "launch" (I didn't know it).

But I didn't find enought documentation about it.
Can someone tell me more about launch refiniments? (this function could
be used to simulate a multiprocessing system!).

Launch is fairly limited in practice because you can't use it from within
your scripts, only at the console. It's handy, yes, but not for deployment
purposes. For that you need to have View/Pro or /Command and use CALL or a
native OS function.

--Gregg