* Anton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020608 21:18]:
> Tim,
>
> I see "not passive" in the trace.
> Ftp usually fails first because active transfers are not
> supported by the server. Not sure if this works, but I think
> if you set passive mode in the ftp scheme:
>
>       system/schemes/ftp/passive: true
>
> it might help.

  Hello Anton. Indeed it did. Thank you! :-)

  Just curious, I would be appreciated being pointed
  towards more detailed documentation on FTP. Is any
  available or are there archives.

  I'm currently using Core User's Guide 2.2.0...
  Thanks again.
  Regards
--
Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>